| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hannover in August is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain once in a while. Only 64mm (2.5in) of liquid tumbles during on average 15 days.
- In August the skies in Hannover are fine with on average a detectable 6:38 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:41 long and the longest day is 15:34 long with an average length of 14:40.
- There are approximately 7:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hannover August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hannover, Germany
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hannover:
- Rostock, Germany - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) NE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) N
- Hamburg, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) N
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) ENE
- Berlin, Germany - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) E
- Potsdam, Germany - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) E
- Magdeburg, Germany - 135.2 kms (84 miles) ESE
- Brocken, Germany - 97.8 kms (60.8 miles) SE
- Leipzig, Germany - 221 kms (137.3 miles) ESE
- Erfurt, Germany - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SSE