| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hannover in July is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain sometimes. Only 62mm (2.4in) of H2O tumbles during on average 16 days.
- In July the heavens above Hannover are fine having on balance a measurable 6:54 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:38 long and the longest day is 16:44 long with an average length of 16:16.
- There are approximately 9:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43% of daylight hours and cloudy 57% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hannover July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hannover, Germany
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hannover:
- Rostock, Germany - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) NE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) N
- Hamburg, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) N
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) ENE
- Berlin, Germany - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) E
- Potsdam, Germany - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) E
- Magdeburg, Germany - 135.2 kms (84 miles) ESE
- Brocken, Germany - 97.8 kms (60.8 miles) SE
- Leipzig, Germany - 221 kms (137.3 miles) ESE
- Erfurt, Germany - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SSE