| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hannover in June is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 73mm (2.9in) of fluid falls across on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Hannover are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:23 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 16:28 long and the longest day is 16:49 long with an average length of 16:43.
- There are approximately 9:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hannover June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hannover, Germany
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hannover:
- Rostock, Germany - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) NE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) N
- Hamburg, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) N
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) ENE
- Berlin, Germany - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) E
- Potsdam, Germany - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) E
- Magdeburg, Germany - 135.2 kms (84 miles) ESE
- Brocken, Germany - 97.8 kms (60.8 miles) SE
- Leipzig, Germany - 221 kms (137.3 miles) ESE
- Erfurt, Germany - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SSE