| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hannover in November is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow periodically. Only 52mm (2in) of fluid descends during an average of 17 days.
- In November the skies in Hannover are really dreary having on balance just 1:36 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:02 long and the longest day is 9:28 long with an average length of 8:41.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hannover November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hannover, Germany
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hannover:
- Rostock, Germany - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) NE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) N
- Hamburg, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) N
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) ENE
- Berlin, Germany - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) E
- Potsdam, Germany - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) E
- Magdeburg, Germany - 135.2 kms (84 miles) ESE
- Brocken, Germany - 97.8 kms (60.8 miles) SE
- Leipzig, Germany - 221 kms (137.3 miles) ESE
- Erfurt, Germany - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SSE